{tag_pagetitle}

We have developed our packaging with two things in mind:

  1. How best to protect the plants

  2. How to be as eco-friendly as we can

Protecting the plants

We have developed the boxes to lock the plant in place, ensuring that it doesn’t move during shipping and arrives undamaged. The plant pots are placed in a plastic bag to stop any soil spillage and retain the moisture the plant needs for the journey.

Eco-Friendly Packaging

The boxes are made from 68% recycled corrugated board; the remaining 32% is from sustainable trees grown in New Zealand.

We have biodegradable plastic bags coming soon. In the meantime, please reuse the plastic bag if possible or dispose of it with care.

The gift card is made from sustainable tree stock.